It can be difficult to understand what benefits you’re entitled to, how to claim them, and what to do if your benefits are stopped. We’re here to offer support and guidance to everyone who needs more information about benefits.
Whatever benefit your looking for advice on we’re here to give you a clear answer. We can also undertake a full benefit check.
There are a wide range of people who may be entitled to benefits. Here are some of the groups of people who could be eligible for extra support:
- People in employment or unemployed people
- Those experiencing illness or who have a disability
- Young people
- Older people
- Armed forces and veterans
- People on a low income
- People who suffer a disability at work
- Kinship Carers
- Bereaved individuals and families
- Those who have housing cost(s)
- Help with Council Tax and many more...
There are several different types of benefits and other forms of support you could receive. We can give you information about how to claim benefits, how you’ll receive your benefit payments, give you help with your application and help and support about what to do if you have any problems getting them.
Whatever you need to know about benefits, we’re here to offer you free, impartial and confidential advice.