Immigration & EU Settlement

Immigration & EU Settlement

Immigration issues can be serious. If you need to talk to a specialist adviser as soon as possible, we can recommend a professional immigration adviser or solicitor to help you, or for level 1 advice you can speak to our specialist immigration adviser. 

Get advice on a range of important immigration issues from Inverness Badenoch and Strathspey Citizens Advice Bureau.

We’re here to offer free, impartial and confident advice when you need it most.

Here are some of the topics we cover:

  • Visas - getting a visa for a family member, or what to do when your visa runs out
  • Trafficking - how to report human trafficking, or what to do if you’ve been trafficked
  • Legal aid - how to check if you’re eligible, and how to claim
  • Divorce - if you’re separating from your partner
  • Discrimination - what to do if you feel you’re being discriminated against
  • Access to health services
  • Apply for pre-settled or settled status

Whether you’re having problems with applications and documents like your visa, or want to know your rights, we can offer support and guidance.