Housing Advice

If you are experiencing housing issues such as a problem with your landlord, paying the rent or mortgage and/or being threatened with eviction, you need to know your rights and responsibilities so that your housing problem can be dealt with in the best way possible to help you avoid losing your home.

If you need advice, information, support and/or advocacy with a housing issue please contact us or come into the bureau.

Patient Advice Support Service 

​The PASS Project is an independent service which provides free accessible and confidential information, advice and support to patients, their carers and families. If you have concerns or a complaint you would like to raise about healthcare provided by NHS Scotland then you can access support, information and representation through our PASS caseworker  .


​To e-mail the PASS Caseworker, or for further information about this service please see the links below: